Information about the processing of personal data ex. Art- 13-14 Reg. UE 2016/679
Interested parties: Website surfers and newsletter addressees
Octagona S.r.L, as the holder of the processing of your personal data, according to and for the effects of the Reg.to UE 2016/679, from now on identified as GDPR, informs you that the cited norm foresees the protection of the interested parties with respect to the processing of the personal data and that processing will be carried out according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and rights.
Your personal data will be treated according to the legal dispositions of the above cited norm and the privacy duties in the norm foreseen.
Purpose of treatment: in particular your data will be used for the following purposes, linked to the execution of the fulfillments related to contractual and legislative duties.
- Technical and functional access to the website;
- Evolved surfing or personalized content management;
- Statistics and analysis of the users surfing;
- Data management, on the condition that the users have given their prior consent and up to their disagreement: eventual subscription to the mailing list/newsletter to receive through email/telephone, informative, promotional, advertising and/or commercial material regarding the proposed services;
- Management of data inherent to the surfing on this website; the eventual request of contact for the sending of the requested information.
The data treatment, functional for the execution of these duties, is necessary for the correct management of the relationship, and their transfer is mandatory for the above cited purposes. Moreover, the holder makes known that the eventual non-communication or mis-communication of one of the mandatory information, may cause the impossibility for the holder to guarantee the congruence of the treatment itself.
Modes of treatment. Your personal data may be used according to the following modalities:
- Entrustment to third parties of elaboration operations;
- Through electronic calculators with the use of software managed by third parties;
- Through electronic calculators with the use of software or programs managed or designed internally;
- Manual treatment with the use of paper archives.
Every treatment takes place in compliance with the modalities described in the articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the adequate security measures foreseen.
Communication: your data will be transferred exclusively to competent actors duly nominated for the execution of the necessary services for a correct management of the relationship, with the guarantee of the protection of the interested party’s rights.
Your data will be treated uniquely by personnel expressly authorized by the holder and in particular, by one of the following categories:
- Administrative office;
- Purchasing office;
- Commercial and marketing office.
Your data may be communicated to third parties duly nominated, responsible for the treatment and in particular to:
- Consultants and independent contractors, also in form of an association;
- Commercial, legal partner or in case of controversies;
- Foreign branches controlled by the holder;
- External managers of IT system.
Dissemination: Your personal data will not be disseminated.
Conservation period. We inform you that, in accordance with the principles of lawfulness, limited purposes and data minimization, according to the GDPR art. 5, the conservation period of your personal data is:
- Determined for a period of time of no more than the necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they have been collected and treated for the execution of the contractual purposes;
- Determined for a period of time of no more than the necessary for the execution of the provided services;
- Determined for a period of time of no more than the necessary for the achievement of the purposes for which they have been collected and treated in accordance with the mandatory time foreseen by law.
Holder: the holder of the data treatment, in accordance with the law, is Octagona S.r.L, Via Giovanni Falcone n. 3, Carpi (MO) 42045 – Italy ; telephone: +39 059/9770184; VAT registration number: 02969820360 through its legal representative Mr. Fichera Alessandro.
You have the right of obtaining the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, rectification, portability, opposition to the treatment of personal dataconcerning you, in general you can exercise the rights foreseen in the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
Reg. UE 2016/679: Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
1. The interested party has the right of obtaining the confirmation of the existence or non-existence of the personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their transferring in a clear form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- Of the origin of the personal data;
- Of usage purposes and modalities;
- Of the logic applied in case the treatment is carried out through electronic instruments;
- Of the identification details of the holder, responsible people and designated representative in accordance with the article 5, comma 2;
- Of the subjects or categories of subjects to which data can be transferred or that can become aware considering their role of designated representative in the national territory.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
- The updating, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data;
- The cancellation, transformation to anonym form or the blocking of the data treated in violation of the law, including the ones for which is not necessary the conservation in relation to the purposes for which data have been collected and consequently treated;
- The certification that the operations described at the letters a) and b) have been made known, also regarding their content, to whom data have been transferred or diffused to, with an exception in the case the execution of this duty turns out to be impossible or requires the use of disproportioned means compared to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to oppose, completely or in part:
- For legitimate reasons regarding the treatment of personal data concerning him/her, even though relevant for the purpose of collection;
- To the treatment of personal data concerning him/her for the sending of advertising, direct selling material or for the carrying out of market researches or commercial communication.