What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device by a website when you visit it. They are used to remember your preferences, log you in and track your usage of the site.
What types of cookies does Octagona India use?
We use the following types of cookies on the Site:
1. Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Site to function properly and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not work.
2. Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance. We may also use these cookies to provide you with a better user experience, for example, by remembering your preferences.
3. Marketing cookies: These cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
4. Social media cookies: These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit.
5. Third-party cookies: We may use third-party services that set their own cookies on your browser. These third parties may also collect data about your online activities across websites or online services.
How can you control cookies?
You can control cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser. However, if you choose to block all cookies, some features of the Site may not work as intended.
Octagona India Pvt. Ltd.
411, DLF Tower B, Jasola District Centre,
New Delhi 110076 - India.